The newly opened Liliha Bakery in Waikiki is a must visit not only for their yummy pastries but for their other food selection too!
We crave sweets every once in a while and just like you I like to eat them too (although I have to think about my diet how do I say “no” to desserts? haha!) Well desserts are known for our reduce stress because it makes us happy (I don’t know if I am! lol) As long as we eat the right amount depending on our health condition, there is no problem.
For this reason, when I travel, I always look for a place to eat some sweets that will satisfy my cravings. I was in Hawaii, of course, so it’s not surprising that there are many options. I was in Waikiki for a while when I heard about the newly opened Liliha Bakery.
Table of Contents
About Liliha Bakery Waikiki
Liliha Bakery opened in 1950. They make pies and pastries from scratch using local ingredients. The baking method, which is unique to them, has been kept in practice for decades with the same original deliciousness of the food!
It began its expansion in 2014 by opening its second branch on Nimitz Highway, and it is the third and fourth branch at the Ala Moana Shopping Center Macy’s (March 2019) and their newest, the International Market Place in Waikiki (November 2021).
Aside from signature cakes and breads, Liliha Bakery also offers custom cakes for various occasions at its original location in Kuakini. In their menu you will find 150 baked goods that are sure to satisfy all your sweet cravings!
What to order?
As I mentioned above, there are literally 150 baked goods available on their menu, so choosing the best one to eat is a tough decision.
I visited their Waikiki location and this is the food to try.
waffard, a waffle, custard, blueberries, strawberries, mixed nuts & whipped cream, all combined to create a mouthful of deliciousness. You can also add eggs, sausage, spam, ham, etc. as an add-on for an additional cost.
For their breakfast selection, try their Country Style Omelet, which consists of 2 scrambled eggs with green and round onions, tomatoes, spinach and your choice of: bacon, ham, Viennese sausage, pork sausage, Portuguese sausage or Spam. Another not to be missed is the Smoke Pork Belly & Eggs, which has strips of pork belly smoked in house with 2 eggs! The scent is very seductive. yum!
If you want more than just breakfast, try their Carved Prime Rib served with their famous butter roll, rice, corn, and your choice of mixed vegetables or potato mac salad. Their salad selection is also a perfect dish to balance out your meal; Arugula salad with grilled salmon, spinach salad with grilled shrimp, cobb salad with grilled chicken.
Of course, no dinner at Liliha Bakery is complete without trying their pastries. Lots of choices to choose from! Puffs, Donuts, Danish, Squares & Circles, Rolls and more! From the Coco Puff to Strawberry Shortcake, your cravings will be satisfied here.
Note: This price list is taken from their main website.
Liliha Bakery Bestsellers
- Ultimate Berries and Nuts – $16.95
- Waffard – $16.95
- Country Style Omelette – $16.50
- Smoked Pork Belly and Eggs – $18.95
- Kim Chee Fried Rice – $18.95
- Loco Moco with Fried Rice – $19.50
- Sliced Prime Rib – 10 oz. ($29.65), 16 oz. ($38.95)
- Sliced Prime Rib & Lobster Tail – $49.95
- New York Steak and Shrimp – $39.95
- Mushroom chicken – $19.50
- Hamburger Steak (Ground Chuck) – $18.95
- Chicken Karaage – 18.95
- Arugula Salad with Grilled Salmon – $21.95
- Spinach Salad with Grilled Shrimp – $21.95
- Cobb Salad with Grilled Chicken – $21.95
Char Broiled Burgers
- Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger with Mushrooms – $19.95
Liliha Bakery Pastry
clouds of smoke
- Coco Puff – $2.19
- Cream Puff – $2.19
- Green Tea Puff – $2.29
- Apple Danish – $2.89
- Blueberry Danish – $2.89
- Cinnamon Almond Danish – $2.89
- Ham & Cheese Roll – $3.49
- Ham, Onion, Bacon Roll – $3.49
- Tuna & Ham Roll – $3.49
- Taro Roll – $6.59
- Apricot Scone – $3.29
- Blueberry Scone – $3.29
- Cranberry Scone – $3.29
- Apple Malasada – $3.49
- Boston Cream Donut – $3.59
- Maple Bacon Donut – $3.49
- Croissant Donut – $2.59
- Glazed Donut Twist – $1.80
- French Donut – $2.25
- Dan Mochi Donut – $2.39
Squares and rounds
- Blueberry Cream Square – $3.80
- Bread Pudding – $2.59
- Chocolate Cherry Square – $2.59
- Cornbread – $2.19
- Fruit Basket with Custard – $4.95
- Lemon Coconut Square – $2.69
- Jello Cream Square – $3.29
- Pineapple Round – $4.39
- A pan – $2.99
- Apple Revenue – $3.55
- Butter Horn – $2.95
- Chocolate Croissant – $3.25
- Chocolate E’clair – $3.79
- Ensenada – $3.29
- Sweet Potato Crescent – $2.79
Baked and packed
- Brownies dozen – $9.50
- Dozen Chocolate Chips – $5.99
- Lady Fingers dozen – $6.50
- Russian tea biscuits dozen – $7.89
- Sesame Cookies Dozen – $7.99
- Sweet bread – $8.50
Refrigerated Pies and Pies
- Banana Royale Cake – $29.50
- Dream Cake – $28.50
- Strawberry Shortcake – $34.50
- Chocolate Cream Pie – $19.50
- Cheesecake – $10.95
Cupcakes and Muffins (all for $3.49)
- Banana Chantilly Cupcake
- Decorated Cupcake
- Blueberry Streusel
- Chocolate Oreo Cupcake
- Rocky Road Cupcake
- Guava Filled Cupcake
- All Butter Pound Cake – $8.75
- Banana Chantilly Loaf – $8.95
- Chocolate Dobash Cake – $28.50
- Chiffon Cake – $7.95
This is just part of the food. Can you see more of their menus? here†