The UK is full of historic sites and summer is the perfect season to enjoy a day out at one of these locations. Save big on all visits now with this incredible offer from English heritage.
This deal works out to just over £7 a month for a family with two parents and children under £12.
It’s also just over £4 a month for a single parent family and up to six children for unlimited days out at English Heritage sites.
English Heritage sites include some of the UK’s most famous landmarks such as Stonehenge, Hadrian’s Wall, Dover Castle and more, so sign up now to save on all visits.
This is a great deal as adult memberships cost just £49.50 from £66, saving £16.50.
It’s also now £86.25 from £115 for two adults, a saving of £28.75.
In addition to receiving unlimited visits to so many English Heritage sites in the UK, members also get a handbook with information on each of the charity’s sites, four magazines a year, free or reduced entry to historic events, free parking and even access to high street discounts.
But be quick to join this – the deal only runs until August 31, 2022.
It applies to all memberships purchased by direct debit.
Johanna Lovesey, Head of Membership Marketing for English Heritage, said: “We hope people will take advantage of this great value offer to discover more of the fascinating places and stories on their doorstep. All of our locations offer a great day out for all the family and many also offer fun events this summer – from falconry to historic reconstructions – at no extra cost.”
Here is the full list of memberships.
- Individual adult, usually £66, is now £49.50 (up to six children go free)
- Senior (65+), usually £59, is now £44.25 (up to six children go free)
- Young adult (18-25)/student, usually £53, is now £39.75 (up to six children go free)
- Joint adult, usually £115, is now £86.25 (up to 12 children go free)
- Joint senior, usually £92, is now £69 (up to 12 kids go free)
- One joint for adults and one senior, usually £103, now costs £77.25 (up to 12 children go free)