To celebrate its 81st birthday, Philippine Airlines has launched a massive seat sale, its largest this year. Fares are as low as P181 for domestic flights and USD 81 for international flights. The sale is from March 15 to March 21, 2022, with travel dates from June 1, 2022.
In addition to this promo, PAL has also announced new developments for the coming months in line with the easing of local travel restrictions and the reopening of international borders. The country’s flag carrier is expanding its network for the summer season, with a total of 39 international and 27 domestic destinations, including the following:
- There are multiple daily flights to major local destinations such as Cebu, Boracay, Iloilo, Legazpi, Tacloban, Davao, Bacolod and Cagayan de Oro.
- Larger network of Cebu hub, for flights to 13 different routes
- Daily or twice-daily flights to other major domestic cities.
- A return to pre-Covid levels for PAL’s domestic flights from Manila, starting April.
For the extension of international flights:
- Up to 42 flights to North America (US and Canada) per week, including Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York and Toronto. Also more flights to Honolulu.
- Flights to Singapore 3 times a day and Australia 13 times a week
- More flights to Japan from Manila (Tokyo Narita, Tokyo Haneda, Osaka, Fukuoka and Nagoya) and from Cebu (Tokyo, Nagoya and Osaka).
- Daily flights to various Southeast Asian destinations such as Bangkok, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur and Ho Chi Minh City and to the Middle East such as Dubai, Doha, Riyadh and Dammam.
- Resumption of flights to mainland China, Macau and Bali.
Philippine Airlines is also launching a campaign called Project opened which aims to revitalize the tourism industry in the Philippines by stepping up the promotion of leisure travel to the country.
PAL will also launch innovative digital projects focused on online customer experience, including a mobile-first website in the pipeline. PAL will also increase self-service rebooking and account management options and an improved PAL gift card and an improved Hiraya Flight Pass†